At Veteran Corps of America, "We are Veteran Enabled!" is more than a corporate motto . . . it's who we are; it's what we do. We stand by and support those who served by employing our country's veterans, their families, and their supporters; in fact, the majority of our employees are veterans or their family members. This credo supports us in our mission to be the best in CBRNE products & services, logistics & warehousing, training and simulation, and veterans advocacy & support. In support of our mission we:
- Always put the customer first with responsive, proactive support.
- Exceed customer expectations by employing management processes that assure timely delivery and proactive customer service.
- Support and employ veterans, disabled veterans, and their family members."
- Use sustainable business practices that maximize reuse and minimize waste.
- Adhere to ISO 9000:2008 quality standards across the enterprise from project kickoff and inititiation through support and closeout.
- Comply with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) guidelines to ensure complete financial accountability and transparency.
A Legacy of Service. Veteran Corps prides itself on a family legacy of service that includes the longest serving Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in history, General Earle G. Wheeler, and more than a dozen decorated military veterans of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps spanning World War II to Iraq and Afghanistan.
And that's a legacy you can rely on today. You have my word on it.
Bill Wheeler, President and CEO
Veteran Corps of America